By Shweta Jha
No matter how much you eat, there is always room for dessert, especially if it is these gluten-free kesar mawa ghujias!
We’ve been avoiding our craving for sweets, and these ghujias are worth the wait! Shweta Jha, who goes by the username foodie_innu on Instagram, has made these beautiful and delicious gluten-free kesar mawa gujiya, with Hye Foods Coconut Milk Powder, which looks mouthwatering!
- 50gm- Coconut Milk
- 7-8 Saffron Thread
- Chopped nuts of your choice
- All Purpose Flour
- For a Kesari taste, take 50gm of coconut milk and add 7-8 strands of saffron thread/ kesar to it!
- Take Hye Foods Coconut Milk Powder into a bowl and knead it with the saffron milk, and add chopped nuts of your choice.
- Take some all purpose flour and knead a dough.
- Cut small balls from the dough.
For Gujiya :
- Make small puris from the small balls, and fill them with the kesari mawa mix.
- Give the gujiya a shape, with either a mold or turn it into your favourite shape.
- You can either fry them or bake at 200℃ on convection mode.
- Your gluten-free ghujias are ready to be consumed!
Don’t make your taste buds wait any longer! Get your pack of Hye Foods Coconut Milk Powder here!