By Jeenal Mange
Holi is known as not only the most colourful festival, but also the most flavourful festival. Besides smearing colour on each other, savour on the tasty sweet and food available! Holi and ladoos go hand-in-hand and it feels incomplete without the taste of these delectable ladoos!
This festival of colours, treat yourself with some colourful ladoos, made from Hye Foods Coconut Milk Powder, with the freshness of gulkand paan. Jeenal Mange, who goes by the username pinch.of.namak on Instagram has brought to us these delicious gulkand paan coconut ladoos, which are completely healthy and worth the wait!
- 5 betel leaves
- 1/4th cup condensed milk
- 1 cup Hye Foods Coconut Milk Powder
- 1/4th cup gulkand
- ½ tsp elaichi (cardamom) powder
- Sprinklers (According to liking)
- Take 5 betel leaves and 1/4th cup condensed milk. Make a fine paste and keep aside.
- Take 1/4th cup condensed milk and mix the paan paste with it slowly.
- Add 1/4th cup gulkand and ½ tsp elaichi powder to the mixture.
- Mix everything well and roll them into ladoos.
- Coat it with sprinklers of your choice and savor your colourful holi sweets.
The mother of all Indian sweets, ladoos are on our favourite list! To make these ladoos, get your pack of Hye Foods Coconut Milk Powder here!