By Sweety Bose
Yoghurt makes every celebration full of life, whether it is festivals or the beginning of a new journey!
Before embarking on a new aspect of your life, your mother will say have a spoon of yoghurt.
However, this time, do it in a healthier way with soy milk. Sweety Bose, who goes by the name of plate_to_pallete_ on Instagram has used Hye Foods Soy Milk Powder to make this delicious and healthy yoghurt that leaves you wanting for more!
- Hye’s Soy milk powder
- Yogurt bacteria
- Stevia or Sugar
- Cardamom powder
- Blend water with Soy Milk powder in a blender, warm it a bit for lukewarm temperature
- Add yogurt bacteria
- Stevia or sugar or any other substitute as per your choice
- Add a pinch of Cardamom powder & few strands of Saffron
- Ferment it overnight or 6-8hrs
- In the morning put it in the fridge to chill and enjoy it with roasted cashews as garnish
The consistency is so thick that it resembles a Srikhand . It’s amazingly delicious and nutritious too!
Get your pack of Hye Foods Soy Milk Powder here!