Perfect on a late summer day, this coconut corn soup will make your day fresh and bright!
A good corn soup is creamy and naturally sweet, and this special soup has the added taste of coconut milk powder by Hye Foods. Sparshi Banerjee, who goes by the handle bhookbadicheezhai on Instagram, has brought us this delicious soup, which makes our mouth water! Try this recipe and enjoy with your loved ones!
- Olive oil
- Chopped onions
- Ginger paste
- Red chillies paste
- Cut Baby corn
- 2-inch lemongrass
- Freshly grounded black pepper
- Chopped nuts and some coriander
- Hye’s Coconut milk powder
- In a pan, take very little oil, and once hot, add finely chopped onions and saute till translucent
- Add little ginger paste and saute till the raw smell goes off
- Add little any curry powder, red chilli paste, little turmeric and dice cut baby corns, Saute well
- Add the coconut milk (2 tbsp of Hye’s coconut powder mixed with one and a half cup of warm water), 2-inch lemongrass and let it boil
- Adjust the consistency by adding a little more water, add salt. Let it simmer for 4-5 mins
- In the end, add some freshly grounded black pepper powder
- Garnish with nuts and some coriander
Get your pack of Hye Foods Coconut Milk Powder here!