The biggest happiness in life is making milkshakes, that too, strawberry milkshakes!
If you love strawberries as much as we do, we would say that you should try this recipe! Do you know? It has the added goodness of soy milk by Hye foods!
Recently, Sparshi Banerjee, a blogger who goes by the handle bhookbadicheezhai on Instagram, stunned us with this tasty and healthy Soy Milk Strawberry Milkshake. Here’s where it gets interesting. She used the Soy Milk Powder by Hye Foods as the main ingredient of this recipe!
We can’t wait to share it with you!
- 2 tbsp of Hye Foods Soy Milk Powder
- Fresh/Frozen Strawberries (Take as much as you want. It’s strawberries, after all)
- Cold water
- Honey or your choice of sweetener.
- Take a blender and put all the ingredients in it.
- Blend everything until smooth
- Take milkshake glasses or bowls and garnish it with fresh fruit.
Your soy milk strawberry milkshake is all set to be enjoyed!
Get your pack of Hye Foods Soy Milk Powder here!