By Varsha Gupta
Coconut Mawa Ladoo: The best things in life are always sweet. Isn’t that so?
Ladoos are the perfect way for every mom to make up for a bad day!
Everyone has a sweet tooth. It can be for chocolate, sweet drinks, but for us, it is these ladoos. They are mouth-watering and taste delicious with every bite. However, Varsha, a super mom of 3, has made this magical recipe that enhances the taste of the dish, as it uses quality ingredients like Hye Foods Coconut Milk Powder.
The other ingredients of Coconut Mawa Ladoo:
- 5 tablespoons Hye Foods coconut milk powder
- 2 tsp saffron milk
- 5 tsp Powdered sugar
- 2tsp Khoya
- 4 tsp Roasted Dry fruit powder
- 1 tsp Ghee.
- Take all the ingredients and mix them well together, until they become like a dough.
- Grease your palm with a little ghee.
- Take small amounts of the dough and make small spheres.
- Roll these spheres into dry fruit powder.
- Garnish with almonds.
Voila! Your coconut mawa ladoos are ready!
Enjoy it with your favorite drink!
Oh, we are on our way to make these deliciously looking ladoos. We recommend you do the same! To make this Oh, so yum, ladoos, order your pack of Hye Foods Coconut Milk Powder here!