A good breakfast fuels you up and gets you ready for the day.
A great way to start the day, this drink will provide you with the required natural energy, protein, and calcium to sustain the strenuous workouts you’ve been doing!
Mostly loved by children, and parents believe that this drink will help them to gain weight, banana milkshake is suitable for everyone. However, Swapna, a food blogger from Pune, has shown us a healthier way to make banana milkshake, using Hye Foods Coconut Milk Powder. What more could be exciting?
Ingredients in the recipe:
- 1 Banana
- 3 tablespoon Coconut milk powder
- Dry Fruits and water accordingly.
- Take 1 banana, 3 tablespoons of coconut milk powder, dry fruits and water, and put it all in a mixing jar.
- Blend it all well.
- After the mixture has become smooth, pour it into a mason jar.
- Voila! You’re done!
- Garnish with chia seeds and dry fruits to make it look refreshing and healthier.
With this, your healthy banana smoothie is all set to be enjoyed! We know you can’t wait to try this recipe, so can’t we. We’re hurrying to our kitchen! You should too.
Order your pack of Hye Foods Coconut Milk Powder here!