By Ankini Singh
Coconut Cake: They say, ‘Cake is for life, not just for birthdays’ and we couldn’t agree more!
The cake is one of the desserts that is enjoyed by everyone, irrespective of their age, choices & food habits. It won’t be a surprise if the cake is declared as a universal dessert.
Since eggs & milk are some of the common ingredients of a cake, Vegans find it difficult to suffice their cake cravings. But Ankini Singh, a famous food blogger known as thebalancecooking made a delicious Vegan Coconut cake using Hye’s Coconut milk powder & we thought of bringing this amazing recipe to you.
Ingredients in the recipe :
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3 medium size ripe banana
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 1/2 cup erythritol powder (you can use sugar)
- Required amount of Hye’s Vegan coconut milk powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Sieve the whole wheat flour and put it in a bowl
- Add all the dry ingredients and mix nicely
- In a blender, add the bananas (mash it a little), butter and a little amount of coconut milk & vanilla extract, Blend it thoroughly and add into the dry ingredients.
- If the batter is getting dry, add a little more coconut milk and mix the batter by cut and fold method.
- Bake the cake in a pre heated oven, at 180°C for around 45 mins.
And your Vegan Coconut cake would be ready to dig in!
Order your pack of Vegan Coconut milk powder Here