By Richa Bhatia
Bread Malai Roll: Who doesn’t like Rasmalai? Probably no one!
The melt in the mouth texture of this dessert, added with the creaminess of malai, makes it irresistible for everyone.
Recently Richa Bhatia, a food blogger known with the name I_got_hangryy surprised us with this delicious & ‘easy to make’ sequel of Rasmalai- Bread Malai Roll. She also added a twist to this signature dessert by making the malai from Hye’s Coconut milk powder and we can’t wait to share it with you.
All you need to make this recipe
- 4 tbsp of Hye’s Coconut milk powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ¼ tbsp Cardamom powder
- Nuts of your choice
The process to make Mawa paste- :
- In a Tawa heat 1 tsp butter with 1 cup coconut milk and 2 tbsp cream
- Stir and combine well
- Break lumps making sure the mixture is a smooth consistency
- Turn off the stove when mawa paste thickens and turns creamy
The process to make Malai :
- Heat 1 cup coconut milk and ½ cup cream
- Stir well and boil for 2-3 minutes or until milk thickens
- Add ¼ cup sugar and stir well until sugar dissolves
- Add ¼ tsp cardamom powder, mix well & your malai would be ready
The process to make Bread roll :
- Take a bread slice and roll thin trimming off the edges
- Spread a tbsp of mawa paste uniformly
- Top with 1 tbsp of nuts
- Cut into half and roll tight
- Place the rolled malai bread in a deep serving plate
- Pour in prepared malai milk slowly
- Decorate with saffron milk and top with a cherry
Refrigerate for 30 minutes and your bread malai roll would be ready to serve!
Get your pack of Hye’s Coconut milk powder Here