Are you a Vegan and a dessert lover at the same time?
Do you find it difficult to have a dessert that has milk as the main ingredient?
If yes, then we are here with the perfect recipe for you!
Shivani Shrivastava also known as moodyfoodie2 on Instagram, is a famous food blogger. Her feed is full of healthy, delicious and mouth-watering food recipes. Recently she made a dish that was keto-friendly, vegan, lactose-free and tasty, all at the same time using Hye’s Coconut milk powder.
The dish was none other than Coconut milk custard.
We are sharing the recipe of this super-healthy dessert with you for a delicious experience for your tastebuds.
- 2 cups of Coconut milk powder
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- ½ cup of Sugar
- 4-5 drops of Vanilla essence
- Dry fruits and cut fruits for garnishing
- Take half a litre of water and add 2 cups of Coconut milk powder and mix it well
- Heat a heavy-bottomed pan and the prepared coconut milk
- Take 2 tbsp of Cornflour, make a paste & add it to the milk
- Keep stirring till it becomes thick
- Add ½ cup of sugar and 4-5 drops of Vanilla essence
- Cook on a medium flame for 15 mins and let it cool
- Garnish it with dry fruits and cut fruits, it is ready to eat
We are sure your kitchen will be filled with the beautiful aroma of Coconut milk and a happy tummy.
Check out the recipe video at https://www.instagram.com/p/CGzFMtTJJtA/
Buy Coconut milk powder at http://hyefoods.com/product-category/coconut-milk-products/coconut-milk-powder/