By Saswati Gharami
Are you one of those people who have been trying to switch to a healthier breakfast?
If yes, then this recipe is for you!
Recently a well-known food blogger, who goes by the name joyfulculinarystories, surprised us when she used Hye’s Chocolate Flavoured Camel Milk to replace her regular morning breakfast with a choco-licious one!
She made this delicious Choco Oats Banana Porridge that we had to share with you for you to try!
• 1 cup of warm water
• 1 small pack of Chocolate and Bourbon Flavoured Hye Foods Camel Milk Powder
• 1/2 cup rolled oats
• 2 mashed ripe bananas
• 1 TSP cinnamon powder
• 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1 tbsp honey (optional)
• Sliced bananas to garnish
1. First add the water to a pan and heat it slightly to make it lukewarm.
2. Then add one packet of chocolate flavoured camel milk powder in it and mix at a low flame.
3. After mixing uniformly, add the rolled oats and the cinnamon powder in it and cook on medium flame till a boil is noticed.
4. Then add the mashed bananas and cook for a couple more minutes and switch off the flame.
5. Serve it in a bowl and top it with honey and sliced bananas. If you want you can add some walnuts, almond slices, and some seeds too, and enjoy!
I know your mouth is watering too like ours. So, don’t wait anymore, try it tomorrow in your breakfast and let us know how was it!
Order your Chocolate flavored Camel milk here- https://hyefoods.com/product/hye-foods-milky-dunes-l-bourbon-chocolate-l-camel-milk-powder-l-1530-pack-l-450gms/