By Ritu Patil
Rakhi is just around the corner and who doesn’t want dessert in the festive times! On this note, have you ever thought of trying a tastier but healthier recipe?
We guess, no!
So, we thought of bringing our healthy take on a delicious dessert- Badaam Dilkhush.
As the name suggests, this dessert is bound to make your tastebuds & heart happy.
Find this delicious recipe below-
Plain camel milk -1 glass
Sugar -2 tbsp
Almond paste – 2 tbsp ( made from 10-12 soaked almonds)
Rice flour -2 tbsp
Almond essence-1 tsp
Cardamom powder -1/2 tsp(optional)
- Boil the camel milk and sugar for a minute.
- Add rice flour and cook for 5 minutes.
- Keep stirring to avoid lump formation.
- Once the milk starts thickening add the almond paste.
- Continue stirring and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Now add the essence.
- Shift the mixture into serving bowls and allow it to set for an hour in the refrigerator.
- Garnish and serve.
To order your pack of Camel milk powder, click here–