By Niti Tarneja
Mangoes in your barfi? A combination we could never think of! With the sweetness of Mangoes and the healthy aspect of Camel Milk, your dessert has that special place in every festivity!
There’s always room for dessert, especially if it has mangoes in it! Not just for taste, but it even has benefits such as,
- It helps boost immunity
- It keeps your heart healthy
- It helps improve your digestive health
- It even keeps your skin glowing!
When camel milk is added to it, the health benefits are enhanced and the taste is also enhanced!
- ¾ Cup Hye Foods Camel Milk powder (plain)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1/3 cup mango pulp
- 1 tbsp desi ghee
- 8-10 saffron strands soaked in 1 tbsp warm milk
- 1 tbsp Chopped Pistachios
- 1 silver leaf (optional)
- In a pan add ghee. Add in the mango pulp. Stir for a minute on low flame, add the sugar stir and the milk powder, and soaked saffron on low flame. Stir and cook till it forms a lump.
- Spread the dough on butter paper. Sprinkle the chopped pistachios. Let it cool.
- Cover with another butter paper and flatten with a rolling pin. Cut into the desired shape.
- You can put the silver leaf before slicing the pieces
Well, what are you waiting for? Just reading the recipe made us make it for ourselves! Want to do the same for yourself? Get your pack of Hye Foods Camel Milk Powder here!